Great Raft Brewing his hiring within the brewing operations team. Check out the description below and send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com if interested. Include the job title in the subject line. Be sure to tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help us continue to produce amazing beer. Please do not call or stop by the brewery.
This is a full-time position.
We are looking to hire a cellarman / cellarwoman to help manage the many aspects of day-to-day operations of the brewery and cellar. If you have a passion for beer and share our commitment to quality and safety, please read our job posting and apply! Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forklift operation, loading & unloading freight from trailers, assisting production team with day-to-day tasks as needed, such as canning, filtering, kegging, and cleaning.
The qualified applicant must be 21+ years of age and have the following:
- Passion for beer!
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the utmost respect for quality and cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a factory/production setting with wide temperature ranged environment
- We are offering full-time (40+ hours / week). Compensation commensurate with experience.
- We have an amazing team of hard-working individuals that come to work every day ready to work. We have established a culture of accountability, teamwork, and fun.
P.S. If you’ve applied in the past and are still interested, please re-apply.