Qualified applicants for the below listed position should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put the name of the role for which you are applying in the subject line. Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!
TASTING ROOM MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced tasting room manager to help run our tasting room. The right candidate will have management experience in the food/beverage industry, and is passionate about beer and maintaining a unique and positive customer experience.
Our tasting room is open Wednesday-Saturdays, and the occasional weekday for private events. We need someone who can cover all tasting room shifts at least 3 of the 4 weeks each month.
- 1+ years working in a supervisory or management role within restaurant or bar.
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting.
- Routinely lift over 50 lbs.
- Display strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage tasting room inventory stock levels.
- Coordinates and communicates weekly scheduling.
- Plans and manages all special events held on site.
- Manages daily sales reports, analyzing for errors and/or causes for concern and makes recommendations to management as necessary.
- Deposits cash and credit cards on daily basis.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Process, coordinate and ship all internet merchandise sales including pick up requests and shipment.
- Must be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Possess the ability to effectively teach, coach, and develop fellow teammates.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date.
- Effectively coaches and provides constructive feedback to tasting room staff to ensure their focus on building guest relationships and excitement for beer.