We missed you guys! We are so excited to open our doors on Friday 6/5!
By order of the Governor, we are only allowed 25% occupancy at this time. In order to control the number of guests in the building, we will be rolling out a reservation system. Please be patient with our crew as we ease into this new process together. If you have questions about anything, please email us.
Our current hours of operation are: Wednesday – Friday 4-8pm, Saturday 12-8pm (effective 6/5)
Contact-less curbside pick-up is still available: Wednesday – Friday 4-8pm, Saturday 12-8pm
Want to grab beer to-go but didn’t order in advance? Please enter through the front door and remain in the lobby. A Great Raft Brewing member will help you fulfill your order.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Reservations are required to gain access to the brewery.
- Reservations are for two-hour increments. You may reserve more than one spot to remain in the tasting room longer.
- A $5 deposit per person will be due for each 2-hr reservation. Upon arrival, you will receive a ticket of $5 value for a beverage of your choice.
- If you do not show during your reservation window, you forfeit your reservation and your $5 deposit.
- In order to secure a spot within the brewery, you MUST make a reservation. Please no walk-ins unless you are buying beer to-go only.
- Even if you are a party of 1, please make a reservation in order to secure a spot.
- While children are allowed in the brewery at this time, we ask that each patron use their judgement as all social distancing guidelines must be strictly enforced for the safety of our crew and customers.
- Children of all ages must be accounted for in your reservation number.
- If you plan on arrive more than 30 minutes past your reservation start time, please call us at (318) 734-9881 to let us know.
- If you are late for your reservation, you must still leave the brewery at the original reservation end date.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ALL reservations MUST be made through the link listed below. We cannot accept reservations via social media, email or by phone.
- Entry to the Great Raft Brewing tasting room is available through the front door only. In order to properly control ingress and egress, the back door will remain locked.
- At this time, we ask that all pets please remain at home. We will make announcements regarding all changes in our pet policy in the near future.
A few rules for our crew and patrons while visiting the tasting room at this time: