We’ve missed you all so much, and are excited to have you back at the brewery!
Based on the modified Phase 2 guidelines issued by the State of Louisiana, we are now open for tableside service in our outdoor tent, in addition to our ongoing curbside pickup service! All seating will be on a first come, first served basis. No one under the age of 21 is permitted at Great Raft at this time.
Here are a few rules for our crew and patrons while visiting Great Raft Brewing at this time:
- Please enter through our main lobby and check in at the front desk prior to being seated in the tent.
- Seating is limited to 50 guests.
- All guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis.
- All members of your party must be 21+.
- Please remain seated at your table – our bartenders will come to you!
- Masks may only be removed while you are seated at your table.
- Please do not re-arrange or combine tables.
- Please do not smoke at your table or inside the tent.
- Please remain in the outdoor seating area.
- Feel free to call us at 318-734-9881 with any questions or to check capacity before arrival.
Patio Seating and Curbside Pickup are available Wednesday through Friday from 4-8pm and Saturdays from 12-8pm. We hope to see you soon! Please take note of special holiday hours.
CURBSIDE PICK UP
- Place your order at GRBtogo.com any time.
- Pick up during our curbside hours of operation.
- Pull into a designated curbside pick-up parking spot.
- Call 318-734-9881 upon arrival.
- A beertender will bring your order out to your car.