UPDATE: This position has been filled!
Want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment? We’re looking for a full time Sous Chef for the Provisions by Great Raft Brewing Kitchen.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please put the name of the position for which you are applying along with “I Want to Work at Great Raft!” in the subject line. Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer and food, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to help run the Provisions by Great Raft kitchen. The right candidate will have experience in the service industry and a passion for cooking. This candidate will prioritize maintaining a unique and positive customer experience for our amazing customers through great food and beer.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the highest standards of food preparation and cleanliness.
- Have a passion and knowledge about great food and beer pairings.
- Work well under pressure and confidently lead a fun, fast paced, high-volume kitchen
- Continuous growth and improvement by attending events and seminars to learn industry best practices
Experience and strengths you will leverage:
- 2-3 years working as a Sous Chef in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for hospitality and providing a memorable experience
- Advanced level problem solving and communication skills
- Interest and experience in beer cuisine
- Familiarity with industry best practices
- Displaying strong and professional verbal and written communication skills with customers, teammates, and administration
- Adhering to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the food safety and selling of alcoholic beverages
- Consistently exuding a positive, uplifting team atmosphere and being able to interact within all levels of the company
This position will require a flexible schedule of 35-40 hours per week