Great Raft Brewing specializes in world-class quality beers that complement the lifestyles and cultures of Louisiana. Our beer is brewed with creativity that pushes the boundaries of style, a passion for greatness, and authentic ingredients.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced sales professional to join the team as Sales Director based in Shreveport, LA. The Sales Director will lead all sales efforts by building and maintaining relationships with our distribution and account partners.
This role will be responsible for leading a small team to develop volume goals across multiple distributors and accounts.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Act as the “Face of the Brewery,” with communication and interaction with Distributors, Retailers, and Consumers.
- Manage a high-performing sales team, providing coaching and mentoring to show them how to turn leads into loyal customers.
- Boost sales, brand presence, and awareness across all areas of distribution.
- Adhere to all relevant laws and regulations.
- Create and deliver concise and accurate monthly analysis of product sales, inventory, account history, and all distribution-related expenses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with retail accounts as well as distributor sales colleagues to ensure execution against our priorities.
- Motivate distributor sales force to achieve shared sales objectives and increase brand awareness.
- Conduct distributor reviews, planning and forecasting for all order windows, new product launches, POS and inventory orders
- Oversee and directs inventory management for all Distributor partners.
- Generate sales and marketing strategies in new and existing distribution areas. Produce reports and present to the management team
- Plan and execute promotions and represent Great Raft Brewing at events.
- Cultivate new business opportunities.
- College Degree Preferred.
- 4+ years of proven excellence in Brewery or Distributor Sales Management.
- Must have excellent working knowledge and demonstration of skills relating to Distributor processes (three tier system), National Accounts, achieving results, market analytics, inventory management, market trends, retail execution, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proven ability and demonstrated results in team management and development.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Top level organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter and excellent motivational and influencing skills-set.
- Ability to work proficiently with all standard Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Preferred previous knowledge in Ekos / VIP or similar system.
- Must have a reliable, registered and insured personal vehicle used for business travel purposes.
- Must be able to travel 3 days a week within designated territory.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Include “Sales Director” in the subject line.
We are also hiring for cellar assistants and beertenders. For more info about those job descriptions and how to apply, click here.