Want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment? We are searching for a few good people to join our team! We’re looking for a full time Cellar Assistant, along with a couple of friendly faces to work as Part-Time Beertenders in our Tasting Room (night and weekend availability required)!
Qualified applicants for the below listed positions should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please put the name of the position for which you are applying along with “I Want to Work at Great Raft!” in the subject line. Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!
We are looking to hire one new cellar assistant to help manage the many aspects of day-to-day operations of the brewery and cellar. If you have a passion for beer, and share our commitment to quality and safety, you just might be the perfect fit! Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forklift operation, loading & unloading freight from trailers, assisting production team with day-to-day tasks as needed, such as canning, filtering, kegging, and cleaning.
The qualified applicant must be 21+ years of age and have the following:
- Passion for beer!
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the utmost respect for quality and cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a factory/production setting with wide temperature ranged environment
- We are offering full-time (40+ hours / week). Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Tasting Room is open Wednesday and Thursday from 4-9pm, Friday from 4-10pm, Saturdays from 12-10pm, and the occasional weekday for private events. Beertenders must be available to work from one hour before through one hour after closing time for their scheduled shifts.
Applicants must be 21+ years of age and have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years working in a restaurant or bar.
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting.
- Routinely lift over 50 lbs.
- Display strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with setting up and taking down all Tasting Room / Outdoor Patio furnishings.
- Provide exceptional service to all Great Raft guests, whether in-person or at curbside pickup.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date.
- Must have a valid Shreveport ABO card, or be able to obtain one within 2 weeks of start date.
We have an amazing team of hard-working individuals that come here every day ready to work. We have established a culture of accountability, teamwork, and fun and hope to bring new faces to our team with a similar belief system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!