We’re looking to add a couple of additional beertenders to our crew. Job details and how to apply below.
The Tasting Room is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4-9pm, and Fridays and Saturdays from 12-10pm, with the occasional private event. Beertenders must be available to work from one hour before through one hour after closing time for their scheduled shifts.
Applicants must be 21+ years of age and have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years working in a restaurant or bar.
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting.
- Routinely lift over 50 lbs.
- Display strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with setting up and taking down all Tasting Room furnishings.
- Provide exceptional service to all Great Raft guests
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date.
- Must have a valid Shreveport ABO card, or be able to obtain one within 2 weeks of start date.