Want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment? We are searching for a few good people to join our team! We’re looking for two awesome, friendly and passionate Part-Time Beertenders to work behind the counter with weekday and weekend availability.
Qualified applicants for the below listed position should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “I want to be a beertender” in the subject line. Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!
We are looking for a few new faces to join our team of dedicated beertenders! Applicants should be passionate about beer and maintaining a unique and positive customer experience.
Our outdoor patio and curbside pick up service hours are Wednesday through Friday from 4-8pm, Saturdays from 12-8pm, and the occasional weekday for private events. Our hours may change as COVID restrictions and phase guidelines change.
- 1+ years working in a restaurant or bar.
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting.
- Routinely lift over 50 lbs.
- Display strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with setting up and taking down all Tasting Room / Outdoor Patio furnishings.
- Provide exceptional service to all Great Raft guests, whether in-person or at curbside pickup.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Must be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date.