We are looking for a full-time Brand Manager to establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers and our distributor in Arkansas. Full-Time + Bonus Incentives
The right candidate will have previous sales experience in the beer industry, have a passion for beer, and love working with local restaurants, retailers and bars, and events to promote Great Raft in the region.
- Working knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance the demands of wholesaler management and retail execution.
- Maintains constant communication with Great Raft management team.
- Works directly with the territory wholesaler and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Great Raft Brewing brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Maintains market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives, tracking progress in line with commission-based incentives and bonuses.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and hold a clean driving record with Personal Liability auto insurance.
- Familiarity with the market and willingness to travel within the market.
- Meticulous organization, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to utilize mobile and computer software integration tools.
- Vocal and knowledgeable presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently work and identify opportunities.
- Understand and adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!