Think you’re a puzzle master? Prove it on Saturday, January 29 at Great Raft! Bring your friends to compete in our first ever Puzzles and Pints Competition. Teams will race against the clock to be the first to complete a 520-piece Great Raft-themed puzzle. We’ll buy the winning team a couple rounds of beer, and they’ll take home their completed puzzle. The Tasting Room will be serving up a stacked draft list, with food available from Provisions by Great Raft.
HOW DOES IT WORK? We’re glad you asked.
- Teams can include 2 – 6 people; maximum of 8 teams in competition.
- Registration fee is $20 and includes a spot in the competition and 2 pints.
- Check-in and registration begins at 12pm; competition begins at 12:30pm
- Teams will be assigned a number which corresponds to the puzzle they will complete
- Teams will have 2.5 hours to complete their Great Raft-themed puzzle. The first team to finish wins a prize; if no puzzles are complete at the end of the time period, the team with the fewest pieces remaining will be declared the winner.
- The winning team will receive 2 beer tokens per team member and may take home their completed puzzle.