Shelter in Place Update 3/23:
Under the Governor’s Shelter in Place directive, local breweries and other beverage production facilities can remain operational. We will continue doing everything we can to ensure that our customers and staff are well-protected and safe. At this time, we are continuing to run a clean and contactless curbside pick-up service. Details below.
- Effective March 16 Great Raft Brewing is closing our tasting room to the public and moving to all to-go sales.
- Our taproom hours for pickup will be Monday-Saturday 12 – 7 pm and Sunday 3 – 5 pm.
- We have implemented online ordering to make your pick-up process easier, quicker and more convenient. Same selection, but now you can order in advance for curbside service.
- Click here to view the selection of to-go beer and merch.
- Orders will be ready within 30 minutes of being placed (within operating hours) and should be considered as SAME DAY ONLY. Any orders not picked up by close of business each day will be refunded and restocked – so please only order for the days you’re planning to pick-up.
- We have included a tip option to help support our tasting room employees whose hours and income are being drastically impacted by these changes.
We will continue to refine and improve this process in the coming days. We ask that you stay tuned to our social media pages for more information as it becomes available. This is uncharted territory for all of us and we appreciate your patience.
Click here to view a message from our co-founder and our brewery response to COVID-19.