Black Friday is all about the barrel aged beers. This year, we are releasing more beers than ever. We’ll be featuring 9 dark beers – 8 of which are barrel aged, and 2 new releases. We’ll also have 5 variations available to take home, including our most recent release, 2023 Barrel Select Old Mad Joy!
Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy returns with something truly special. This release serves as the crescendo in what will be the longest we have ever aged any barrel aged beer.
Once again, we resisted the temptation to add any adjuncts to this year’s release and let the barrels shine.
This year’s very limited allotment consists of Templeton Rye and Knob Creek bourbon barrels which housed Old Mad Joy for 36 months and Markers Mark barrels that have been slumbering for over 54 months.
We love how blending a variety of barrels can bring a depth of flavor and overall rounded barrel profile to such a beautiful beer.
- Barrel Select Old Mad Joy (our favorite picks from Makers Mark, Templeton Rye, & Knob Creek barrels) – cans and draft (aged 3+ years)
- 2022 Evan Williams Bourbon Barrel Aged Smoked Maple Terms of Surrender – nitro draft (aged 12 months)
- 2017 Double Barrel Aged Old Md Joy (Pappy Van Winkle, Buffalo Trace)
- 2018 Smoked and Oaked Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy
- 2019 Churros y Chocolate Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy
Vintage Package / To-Go
- 2019 This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things (Wild Turkey)
- 2020 Barrel Select Old Mad Joy (Heaven Hill, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey)
- 2022 Scotch Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy
- 2022 Terms of Surrender