Great Raft Brewing is a proud member of the Louisiana community. We give back to the community and support local organizations and groups whenever possible. Learn more below about the organizations we’ve supported in the last year.
- Great Raft Brewing Doggie Beer Biscuits in partnership with Drake Catering, benefitting the Humane Society of Northwest Louisiana
- Monthly donations to local animal shelters in lieu of charging for tours, benefitting a different shelter each month – Ninna’s Road to Rescue, Lumberjack Rescue, Humane Society of NWLA, Pet Savers
- Provisions and Traditions Beer Series — Our beers provide us a great way to give back to groups and organizations in our home state. For every bottle sold, Great Raft Brewing contributes one dollar to the John Besh Foundation to help preserve the rich culinary traditions in Louisiana. All of these beers are brewed once a year in limited quantities. Get them while you can.
- Robinson’s Rescue Best in Sheaux
- Satellites: A Comic Anthology – local art project
- Highland Jazz and Blues Festival
- Bike Shreveport
- Krewe of Barkus and Meaux
- Slow Food of Northwest Louisiana
- Christmas in the Sky
- Red River Cleanup
- Girls on the Run
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation
Great Raft Brewing believes in giving back to the community and supporting local organizations and groups whenever possible. We typically support non-profit organizations and community based events and organizations, but will consider all qualifying applicants. We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people. While we would love to be able to help everyone, it is just not feasible. We have assembled some rules and guidelines to help streamline the process. If you would like to request a sponsorship from Great Raft Brewing, please click here. Send all requested information to email@example.com at least 3 weeks in advance for consideration.