- Effective March 16, Great Raft Brewing is closing our tasting room to the public and moving to all to-go sales
- Our taproom hours for pickup will be Monday-Saturday 12 – 7 pm and Sunday 3 – 5 pm.
- We have implemented online ordering to make your pick-up process easier, quicker and more convenient. Same selection, but now you can order in advance for curbside service.
- Click here to view the selection of to-go beer and merch.
- Orders will be ready within 30 minutes of being placed (within operating hours) and should be considered as SAME DAY ONLY. Any orders not picked up by close of business each day will be refunded and restocked – so please only order for the days you’re planning to pick-up.
- We have included a tip option to help support our tasting room employees whose hours and income are being drastically impacted by these changes.
- Safety for our customers and employees is our number one concern at this time. Therefore, we are not refilling or exchanging growlers. You must purchase new glassware to receive a growler fill.
- We understand this could be frustrating. A growler is a refillable vessel and you don’t need multiples sitting around collecting dust.
- Our solution? When the tasting room re-opens, we are inviting everyone to bring their clean, non-damaged, Great Raft branded growlers back in exchange for a pint token.
We will continue to refine and improve this process in the coming days. We ask that you stay tuned to our social media pages for more information as it becomes available. This is uncharted territory for all of us and we appreciate your patience.
Click here to view a message from our co-founder and our brewery response to COVID-19.