Want to re-fill your kegerator or be the hero of your next party? Rent a keg of Great Raft beer!
We have a variety of styles available, and you won’t find beer any fresher than from the source. Check out a full list of available styles below.
Have another beer in mind? Send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate.
A refundable $100 deposit is required for every keg order. It will be added to your total at checkout.
If you require a party tap for your keg, a refundable $50 deposit is also required. (see below)
Deposits will be refunded upon return of the keg/pump tap. Kegs and hand-pumps must be returned within 7 days of pick-up date, or else you forfeit the deposit.
Hand-pump – $50 deposit
16 oz. plastic cups (50 count) – $5.00
16 oz. plastic cups (100 count) – $10.00
Kegs and add-ons may be purchased HERE.
1. How large is a keg? All of our kegs available for purchase are 1/6 (sixtel) sized kegs. They hold approximately 5.16 gallons of beer. That will fill roughly 40 16 oz. cups.
2. How far in advance do I need to order a keg? Three days in advance is ideal. All kegs are available on a first come, first served basis.
3. When can I pick up my keg? 4pm-8pm Wednesday-Friday, 12pm-8pm Saturday. If you need to schedule a pickup time outside of our normal business hours, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know.
4. What is required to pick up my keg? You must bring a valid government issued photo ID. The ID must match the credit/debit card used for purchase. You must be at least 21 years old. A full 5 gallon keg (1/6) weighs around 55 lbs. We suggest you bring a truck or an SUV with large enough storage space. Staff are available to help load kegs into vehicles if needed.
5. Can I rent a hand-pump without purchasing a keg? Nope. We can only rent hand-pumps alongside kegs.
6. When do I need to return my keg? You must return your keg and hand-pump within 7 days. They can be returned to 12pm-7pm Monday-Saturday, 3pm-5pm Sunday.
7. What happens if I do not return the keg or hand-pump? You will forfeit your deposit amount and will not be allowed to purchase a keg from us in the future.
8. What if I would like to acquire a keg for a beer type that is not listed above? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and help you out.
9. When will I receive my deposit back? Your deposit will be refunded upon the return of all un-damaged equipment. The individual returning the keg / pump must be the same person who rented it. The refund will be issued in the same way the purchase was made. If you purchased the keg and made the deposit with cash, you will be refunded cash. If you made the deposit with a credit card, you will be refunded on that credit card and must present the same credit card used to make the purchase.